Sunday 17 March 2013

Whoopsi Daisy Punch it Out


This week our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy is Punch it Out. My card is very simple and doesn't have a lot of punching as I did it in a hurry as I'm off to Devon for a week first thing in the morning. I used sheet 414 which you can purchase here. Isn't she cute? I hope you can pop over and join the challenge don't forget if you use a WD image you win 2 sheets of linnies cute images.

                            

I used Pink Petticoat papers and paper pieced her dress and coloured the rest with Prisma pencils.
I used the only Martha Stewart border punch I own. The ribbon and flowers are from my stash.

I would like to enter these challenges
Tuesday Alchemy Anything goes
Send a Smile for Kids  Anything goes
Stampin' for the Weekend Child's Play
ABC challenge  anything goes
2 Sisters Challenge Flowers for Spring
Challenges4everybody  Anything goes
Thank you for popping by my blog

Bye for now
Betty

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Betty. I love the sweet image and beautiful colours
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty this is adorable and what a super cute image. Thank you for joining us over at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous betty.really sweet image and i love your soft and pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Betty even if it was produced in a hurry, it doesn't look like it. Hope you are having a super time in Devon.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful! Gorgeous image and love the colours you choose!

    hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful Betty, love your colour combo and paper piecing. Hope you are having a super time in Devon.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a pretty card Betty, I love your paper pieced dress and your Martha Stewart border punch - you chose the best one!
    I hope you are having a fabulous week in Devon.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello again Betty. Just popping back to say Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Betty,
    What a sweet image. This looks gorgeous. I love the spring colours. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete