Monday 28 October 2013

Halloween at Whoopsi Daisy

Where does the time go I'm just catching up on my posts, I can't believe that it's 2 weeks since my last post.
Our challenge this week over at Whoopsi Daisy is Halloween. I have used this lovely image from sheet 486 which you can find here. Thank goodness for Linnies precoloured images as I'm not able to colour much at the moment as my neck hurts too much.

I used Pink Petticoat paper with a couple of overlays which I added in Craft Artist.
Challenges I would like to enter:

Milk Coffee Designs  Costumes/ Halloween
Craftitude  Anything goes/Spooky
Crafting for all Seasons  Too Cute to Spook
Divas by Design  Spookies
Scrappers Delight  Halloween


I'm just off to try and catch up with your blogs. I'm still finding it difficult to sit at computer too long. 
I'd like to say a warm hello to my newest follower Kevmac and thank you for all your kind comments. I know I'm not a very good blogger at mo.
Bye for now
Bettyxxx

10 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card Betty, I love the polka dot papers with the Halloween overlays.
    Sorry to hear that your neck is still playing you up, I hope you get some relief soon.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Betty this is just adorable and your coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘FALL/HALLOWEEN’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colour choice and the little girl is scarily cute.Thank you for joining us over at Milk coffee for our Halloween Challenge.Good luck! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image. Love the embellishments on the design paper too.

    Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning betty.your design is beautiful and gorgeous image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, love the sweet image...Thanks or playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours on this! Thank you so much for joining us at the Sarah Hurley challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout and colours. I hope your neck gets better soon. Thank-you for joining us at the Scrappers Delights Challenge Halloween. Denyse X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to see you back with another gorgeous card. Take it easy and get better soon.
    Hugs,
    Eret

    ReplyDelete