Monday 10 February 2014

A card from me at last. WD challenge

I cant believe I haven't posted for 3 weeks. I picked up a virus and then hubby got it as well. I just didn't feel up to crafting but feeling a bit better now. I actually got my Silhouette Portrait out of the box for this card and used a template from Shirley's cards



Our challenge this week at Whoopsi daisy is Use a Sentiment. The image is another of Linnie's lovely precoloured ones which you can find here. The sentiment is a freebie from Desert Diva.
Please pop over to Whoopsi Daisy and enter in the fun
Challenges

ABC challenges  E for Embellishment
Winter wonderland   No stamping allowed
4Kraftygirlz challenge  Anything goes
Delightful Challenges  Anything goes
Creative Moments  Anything goes
Allsorts challenge Colours beginning with B

Thank you for your lovely comments I will try and catch up on your blogs
Bye for now
Bettyxxx

10 comments:

  1. A beautifully bright and welcoming card Betty and such an effective design, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to see you Betty, so sorry to hear that you and hubby have been unwell, I hope you are both well on the road to recovery.
    Gorgeous card, I love your design and pretty blues.
    Take care.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you have been poorly Betty, so glad you are better now sweetie. This is an awesome creation, lovely shape layout.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, Betty. The shape of it is awesome and so are the colors! It's so beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Eret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and lovely shape, beautiful image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning betty.really fabulous shape and i love your gorgeous image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Betty, I just popped back to say thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us for our No Stamping Allowed challenge at Winter Wonderland.
    I hope you and hubby are fully recovered now.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous image and card shape,Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW I love this shape Betty. What a smashing card. Hope you are feeling better now. Judy x

    ReplyDelete