Sunday 5 October 2014

Bingo at Crafty Calendar Challenge

I can't believe I haven't been on here for almost 3 weeks. Since we came back from our hols, hubbie's ulcer has been worse and now I've managed to pull a muscle in my arm so finding it difficult to do my cards and type. Oh well enough of me moaning!
Our challenge at Crafty Calendar this month is Bingo and we are sponsored my Robins' Fetish I used this cute Paul Penguin digi stamp which you can find here. I hope you can find time to come and join us in our challenge


I coloured him with my pencils and the papers are Bearly Mine. The die cut frame is from Silhouette cut out on my portrait which is a great help at moment.
I would like to enter these challenges
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge   Something beginning with P
My Perfect Life   Festive 48
We Do Doobadoo Challenge   Christmas
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long   Lots of Snowflakes
Christmas Cards All Year Round   Embellish it
Country View Challenges   Sparkle & Shine
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned paper challenge  anything goes
I hope to visit some blogs over the next few days I have a lot to catch up on.
Bye for now
Bettyxxx

11 comments:

  1. Love this Betty, gorgeous frosty blue & the snowflake frame is fab! Hope you & hubby are feeling lots better.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great card Betty, lovely colour and that penguin looks as if he's on a mission!! LOL
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. elle est très sympa Betty, fraîche comme un iceberg, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous Christmas card Betty, such a fun image.
    I hope your arm soon gets better.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully coloured in and a great shape.
    Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful cards you have been making Betty. I have missed so much! Thank you too for your lovely comments on my Blog. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Christmas creation Betty, Thanks for playing along with us at We Do Doobadoo, God Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunnng betty.your penguin is fab and i love your design and icy colours :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty!! I didn't realize that the snowflakes were part of a frame; that is so awesome. I'll have to keep that Silhouette on my wish list. sigh . . . Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete