Saturday 9 May 2015

Things with Wings at Whoopsi daisy this month

I'm late putting this post on as hubby has been poorly this week. Our challenge at Whopsi Daisy this month is things with wings I have used pre-coloured image from Daisy cd. I cut card on my silhouette portrait using Shirley's Rose lattice file.


inside of card

front of card
Whoops can you spot the little piece I didn't pop out. I took it out before I sent it

I hope you can join our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy.
We have a new rule

 *NEW RULE**  We now have a limit of 2 entries per person, however, if 1 of your entries uses an image from Whoopsi Daisy, you may have an additional entry.  So, if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image, you may enter 3 times total.
You can now buy Linnie's digi stamps again at https://www.etsy.com/shop/WhoopsidaisyDesigns?ref=hdr_shop_menu 1 colored and I B/W as well as her cds.
I hope to enter this in these challenges

Craft for the Craic  Wings
Creative Corner  Pink Galore
In the Pink  Fussy and Fancy or Clean and Simple
Stampavie & more  Pink
Crafting from the Heart Anything goes
Craft Your Passion  Anything goes
The Shabby Tearoom  Pretty in Pink

Hope to find time to visit a few blogs this weekend.
Bye for now
Bettyxxx


10 comments:

  1. lovely pink's girl
    thanks for joining at our challenge
    dobroslawa DT CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a very pretty creation Betty. Love the colours and the pretty design. I hope hubby is better soon sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betty, how pretty this is, love how it opens to the sweet image, gorgeous work
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card and design.The pink and white is so pretty and love how you've built up the inside with the die cuts.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - love the card die cut you used. Thank you for joining the challenge over at In The Pink this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    In The Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous betty.fabulous fold and i love the pretty diecuts and image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pink card!!
    Thanks for playing along over at the CCC blog.
    Linda- DT CCC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely girly card.love the lattice bi-fold front.
    Thanks for Sharing in the Craft for the Craic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Betty

    It took me ages to spot the little tiny piece you hadn't popped out .. .. now I know how it feels when people can't find the hearts on my blog LOL!!

    Great design and lots of work .. .. beautiful inside and out!

    I hope your hubby is feeling better now.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete