Friday 12 October 2012

Girly card

I made this card for friend a few weeks ago it was a free LOTV image that came with a magazine.
                                                
I coloured with my prismas again and the flowers and butterfly are Joy dies. Papers are from Bearly mine. I have been back from hols for a week and haven't done any cards at all my mojo has gone on hols now. Luckily I have another card to put on later if I find time.
Here are the challenges I'm entering:
Bunny zoes challenge   Pink Pearls and Lace
Crafty mess challenge  Anything goes
Divas by Design  Anything goes
Creative Inspirations Anything goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon  Pretty in Pink and ribbon
A and T Emerald faeries   Flowers
Thank you for all the comments you leave on my blog I love reading them
Bye for now
Bettyxxx

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Betty. I love the sweet image and the colours are sooooo pretty.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card hun! Thanks for playing at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations this week! However please make sure that you link to the blog post and not just your blog in the future as it makes it harder to find your entry :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Betty, such a sweet image and your Bearly Mine papers are perfect with that doily.
    I'm sure Mr Mojo hasn't gone far!
    Have a great weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, sweet and delicate looking card! Thank you for playing along in the Really Reasonable Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, I love it, thank you for joining us at craftymess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous and pretty betty.beautiful colours and details and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Betty, awww that's really pretty! Lovely colouring and your colours are so sweet, the flowers are so cute as well.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful sweetie. Fabulous colouring and very pretty layout.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just adorable!!! I have that doillie..I need to dig it out, you did a great job!
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Diva's By Design Challenge Blog!

    DT member~~ Rina

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is gorjuss, love the colours you have used as well, thank you for playing with us at Craftymess challenge Blog

    Hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a stunning card. So lovely. I like your coloring and that image is so pretty. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic Card, which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete