Saturday 6 October 2012

Halloween at Poodles Parlour

This week our challenge at Poodles Parlour is Halloween. I'm a little late with my card as I didn't get home until 11.30 last night. So without more ado here is my card

 
                                                 


the image is a Bugaboo image who our sponsoring us this fortnight. Please pop over and have a peek at the lovely cards the other DT members have made. I hope you join  us in our challenge with some spooky cards. Forgot to say backing paper is Bearly Mine.
I hope to put this in the following challenges

My Heart Pieces  use black
Craft us Crazy  Halloween
Stampavie and more  Halloween
Atcs and cards with Attitude Yellow, red and orange/anything goes
Fat pages and Cards with Attitude Yellow, red and orange/anything goes
Bearly Mine  Halloween
I hope to be back a little later with another card
Thanks for popping by
Hugs
Bettyxxx

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image and lovely details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card, I love the image and great paper too.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning betty.fabulous colours and i love the fun image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty this is fabulous! I too picked this adorable image to work with this week and I love how you have used it on your card and the great background for Halloween! Beautifully Done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that's so cute! Love the image and the colours you've dont it in.
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs & Fat Pages With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great Betty, I hope you enjoyed your time away.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fab card Betty, I love your papers and great image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card and such fun love it the colours are so beautiful thanks for joining myself and the other girls at CRAFT us Crazy hugs sassyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Betty :-)
    Thanx for sharing at Stampavie and More.
    Hugs from Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and very cute image. Thanks for joining us at ATCs & Fat Pages With Attitude xx ~Paula DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning card. So lovely. I like the colors you have used and that image is so beautiful. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic cards which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple and captivating designs with eye pleasing shades, what`s about printing it on Plastic cards as it gives shiny look to it....

    ReplyDelete