Monday 17 March 2014

Add a Tag card

I've made a crisscross card this week for my card for Whoopsi Daisy challenge which is add a tag. I used this so cute image which is precoloured and you can find here I love the fact that you can get Linnie's sheets with 2 images on each in B&W and coloured such good value at £1.99 a sheet. I hope you can pop over to Whoopsi Daisy challenge blog and see all the lovely creations the other DT members have made and join in our challenge.
I cut this card out with my Silhouette cutter all of it, card, papers( Pink Petticoat) image and flowers


here is a picture of stand and tag


I'm sending this card to a friend whose birthday is this week.
I would like to enter these challenges

Crafts Galore Encore challenge  Use a stamp or a digi stamp
Milk coffee Challenge   Flower challenge
The Crafters Cafe   Flowers
Crafty Girls Challenge   Anything goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge   Anything goes
Digi galore challenge  Anything goes
Avenue 613 Blog  Anything goes optional 2d or 3d flowers
Creative Fingers Challenge  Anything goes

Just off to check out all your lovely creations on your blogs.
Thank you for all your comments I love reading them
Bye for now
Bettyxxx


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and sentiment Betty.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Betty.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag and holder Betty, Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card Betty, such a lovely design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafts Galore Encore!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Betty this is gorgeous. I am sure your friend will love it. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Betty and a lovely idea. The image is gorgeous and I love the flowers and beautiful bow.
    Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice design Betty! Love the colors, the papers, the design and the fold! Thanks for taking the time to share your project & creativity at our house!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create: #61 ATG Challenge [with optional "use 2D or 3D flowers"]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous betty.really sweet image and your design is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Betty Thanks for stopping by my Blog with such a lovely comment. Just wanted to give you a heads up that I have candy if you are interested. Judy x

    ReplyDelete