Monday 24 March 2014

Welcome Spring card

I didn't think I would get this card made as I've had a tummy bug this week and now hubby has it , naturally he's dying. Anyway our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy this week is Welcome Spring, this card was cut out with my Silhouette and I paper pieced this darling girl from sheet 414 which you can find here.





 I do hope you can find time to pop over to Whoopsi Daisy challenge blog and join us.
I am entering in these challenges

Hobby book Designer challenge   Time for Spring
Scribble and Scrap challenge   Anything goes
My Sheri Crafts  Celebrate Spring
Paper Creator Crafts   Spring is in the Air
Pumpkin Spice challenge   Dots
Delightful Challenges   Welcome Spring
Inky Impressions   Think Spring

Just a quick post as I'm getting ready to go to Devon on Tues for a week as G/sons are performing in a music concert.
Thanks for popping by my little blog and leaving a comment. I love reading them
Bye for now
Bettyxxx

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and colours,love your card Betty.
    Glad you are over your bug,hope your hubby is well soon.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card Betty, I love your design and gorgeous spring colours.
    Have a fabulous week in Devon.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and delicate Betty. Gorgeous colours and lmage. Have fun in Devon.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Betty! As you know I love shaped cards and I am so pleased I have inspired you. Thank you for being such an avid follower of my Blog and for your lovely comments. Good luck with my candy too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautifully designed card Betty. I love the sweet image and such gorgeous detailing.
    Sorry to hear you have been unwell, I hope hubby is better soon and that you have a good time in Devon.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card to share with us over at MSC this week. Love all the daffodil yellow.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning betty.beautiful shape and image and i love your zesty spring colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I admired it at WD, too I love EVERYTHING about it! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts! **I had to laugh at your comment about your husband! I've said many times that I would rather have the flu myself than for my husband to have a cold! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so pretty with the green and yellow and I just love all the little pearl accents.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely! I love how you did the background base of the card! It is wonderful! I really love everything about this card! You cracked me up about your comment about your hubby! I think all men seem so similar when it comes to them being sick, including mine, lol! Thanks for sharing this with us at Delightful Challenges, "Welcome Spring"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card. Love your original design! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges!
    Denise
    Delightful Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Card. Thank you for taking Part in the Scribble & Scrap Challenge. Have fun and Keeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You might want to take a look at my Blog Betty! Judy x

    ReplyDelete