Monday 3 March 2014

Whoopsi Daisy time again

I really don't know where the time goes how I ever found time to go to work I just don't know.
This week our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy is "lots of flowers". I used this lovely pre coloured image from Linnies new cd Daisy Dees Diva which you can find here. I hope you can pop over and join in our challenge don't forget if you use a WD image you could win 2 sheets of Linnies lovely artwork.


I cut the card and the image out on my Silhouette portrait. I'm slowly getting to grips with it and find it's saving my hands from using scissors so much.
I decoupaged the girl, the flowers and butterflies are my trusty Joy dies. The white border is an xcut die. Papers are Pink Petticoat.
I would like to enter these challenges

ABC challenges  G for Girls
Natalie and Amy's challenge  Flowers
Crafting from the Heart  Anything goes/use flowers
Deep Ocean challenge  Just for a girl
Welcome to Crafty Catz  Anything goes
Allsorts challenge  Spring is coming
Scribble and scrap  Anything goes

Just going to try and catch up on a few blogs.
Bye for now
Bettyxxx

13 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Betty and I love the shape. You have just reminded me to pass on these links to you. Cardmakers Delights are closing their EBay shop, but the items already listed will remain until they expire. I have just got one of the Mystery packs and I love it. this is the link to it

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lucky-Dip-30-Piece-MYSTERY-BAG-of-Vintage-Themed-Card-Toppers-Gift-Tags-/141050261634?

    They still have their website though and also sell on Amazon so all is not lost. Website:

    http://www.cardmakersdelights.co.uk/

    Just thought I would give you the heads up as I know you like Vintage just as I do. Hope your weekend was a good one. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Betty. I love the sweet image, beautiful sunny colours and pretty flowers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card shape and image Betty Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous betty.beautiful spring colours and i love the sweet pretty image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card Betty, I love your beautiful colours and pretty flowers and butterflies - great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet and so very pretty. Gorgeous papers and layout.
    I know what you mean about time, hubby says it is just us slowing down, lol!!!!
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Betty! love the bright colours you've used. the image is beautiful and great layout! thank you for joining us in our Always anything goes challenge at Scribble and Scrap !
    Mirella DK
    DT Scribble and Scrap Challenge (Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella)

    ReplyDelete
  8. a lovely card, she is wearing a very pretty outfit, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bright card just what we need to bring the sun out. Thank you for joining us at The ABC Challenge for our 'G is for Girls' xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card with such a fabulous colors. Thank you for joining our 'anythig goes' challenge at Crafty Catz and I wish you a good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Betty

    Your card is beautiful.

    Love the shape and pretty colour combination.

    Great die work too!

    I hope you had a lovely weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful design for a card. The image is adorable and the colours work really well together.

    Thank you for taking part in Natalie and Amy's challenge this week - good luck!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card and darling image! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Good luck and please join us again as I look forward to seeing more of your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete